At least my son is returning from school

After the first week of kindergarten, things are going well for my son, Ryan. He comes home excited and with lots of stories to tell me. What he doesn't come home with, unfortunately, are many of the things that are supposed to be in his backpack at the end of the day.

On the first day, he forgot to bring his water bottle home from lunch. The next day, he forgot to bring home the plastic container that held his afternoon snack. By the end of the week, he had left two snack containers, two water bottles, and his entire lunch box at school.

Yesterday, the lunch box made it back home. So did one water bottle. But as for the rest ...

"I didn't have room for it in my backpack," Ryan said.

He must have quite a stash in his cubbie at school.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index