My finger was bitten off! Again!

The weirdness of this woman's life is established in the first paragraph of the story:
The first time Jacqueline Wimbush got into a fight and lost a fingertip, doctors managed to save it.

Yep, the FIRST time she lost a fingertip in a fight. How do you lose a fingertip twice in a fight? What kind of fighting is this?

Here's how it happened:
"When I looked at my hand," she said. "I saw she had bitten my finger off. And my finger was on the ground in front of me."

It's even more tragic because the finger that was bit off was the finger that the woman hoped would someday bear a wedding ring. "I don't know who's going to put a ring on a nub," she said in the story.

Of course, she might have some other obstacles to that fantasy wedding. She's been arrested 30 times and served prison time for charges such as robbery and grand theft.

Maybe the saddest part of the story is her current occupation:

She works with kids at a day care center. Wow.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index