Friday the 13th: Don't go in there!

Welcome to Friday the 13th. This is a good time to talk about the most horrifying movies of all time. My pick:

Jaws: The Revenge.

Not really scary, but horrifying to watch. It was 1987, I was 15 years old, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm guessing Michael Caine has sought a medical procedure to remove this movie experience from his brain. More than any other, that movie needed a guy in a hockey mask to save it. Or a guy in a hockey mask who could take a chainsaw to the film reel.

As for other scary movies, I remember how much the first Nightmare on Elm Street scared me. The whole idea of not being able to go to sleep because that's when Freddy could get you made up for some of the other cheese factor in the movie.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index