If attacked by a crocodile, go for the eyes

My wife is very afraid of spiders and cockroaches. Most kinds of insects, really.

That gives me the opportunity to be Mr. Brave when a creepy crawly gets in the house. I can also reach things on high shelves. So those are real two positives to having me as a husband.

But back to Mr. Brave. I feel comfortable taking on insects, and I might even be OK against a small rodent. But against something larger, such as a crocodile, even my wish to protect my family might not give me enough bravery.

But in the event of an emergency involving a crocodile, I at least know what I should do:

Poke it in the eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index