Clinton vs. Obama, Rocky VII

Hillary Clinton is Rocky Balboa.

That's what she said Tuesday:

"Let me tell you something, when it comes to finishing a fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up. And neither do the American people," Clinton said.

The "and neither do the American people" is the part I love. Whether it's a Barack Obama, John McCain or Clinton speech, a cheesy line like that always is part of the big finish.

But maybe Hillary will be like Rocky. Maybe Obama's delegate lead is just like those fake punches that Rocky endures in the early rounds of his unbelieveably exciting title fights.

Now all we need is for Obama to step up to Rocky and give the Ivan Drago statement, "I must break you."

Clinton can come back with, "Go for it."

And then the ghost of Mickey the trainer will yell, "You can't win Hillary. This guy will kill you to death in three rounds!"

Add a song like "Eye of the Tiger" and we've got Rocky VII.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index