Snowball fight in Dallas

We got rare snowfall in the Dallas area last night, so before going to work this morning, I went out in the backyard and played in it with my sons.

There wasn't a lot of snow, but enough to attempt to slide on a little hill (with a boogie board ... it was pretty ridculous). Also, we were able to do what 5-year-old Ryan really wanted to do -- have a snowball fight.

He liked hitting me with the snowballs and liked getting hit with them just as much. He did, however, get hit in the head with one once, and he didn't like that as much.

That was my fault, of course, and it's no surprise. When I was a pitcher, I threw a lot of beanballs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index