Hope, change, leadership ... we're outta here

Tuesday was the big primary/caucus day in Texas for the candidates for President. So now, after three weeks of candidates visiting every part of the state and a steady dose of political ads on the radio, Texas will be ignored for the next few months.

If you're missing all the attention, I provide this political message to remind you of all the good times of the last three weeks. I think it pretty much summarizes what the candidates were trying to get across:

"Hope, change, experience, leadership, hope for change, the time is now, it's up to you, you can do it, it's our time, change, leadership, the war in Iraq, change in leadership, middle class, education is good, AMERICA!"

I'm Matt Wixon, and I approved this message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index