It's Captain America! Wait, no it's not

"Man in American flag cape scales library, descends to crowd of waiting police"

Not surprisingly, it happened at a college. This photo kind of makes me miss my days in college, although I don't remember anyone scaling the library while draped in a flag.

I guess we just weren't that patriotic at the University of Arizona. Here's some more details from an observer:
Collin Czarnecki, a junior journalism major, witnessed the scene from his Eddy classroom. He said that the caped man rappelled with a rope off the back side of the library and tried to flee by bike from a motorcycle policeman, but had his cape caught in the spokes and failed to escape on foot.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index