The first haircut

My son Nathan, although only 5 months old, already has more hair than I've had in about 10 years. The hair is so long on top that he was starting to get the Cosmo Kramer look.


I kind of liked that look, but my wife decided it was time for Nate's first haircut. We thought this could be a very traumatic experience for him, but as you can see from the photo, he liked it. He might actually be laughing to taunt me because he has such nice -- and so much -- hair.
Actually, Nate seems to like just about everything these days. He really likes it when his older brothers talk to him, or anyone for that matter. But even staring at the ceiling fan for 15 minutes is wildly entertaining for him.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index