Arrested for flipping the bird

I don't remember a lot of my high school graduation ceremony. It just wasn't that memorable.

But if a fellow student had flipped off the crowd and yelled some obscenities, I think that's something I would never forget.

The student who did that recently certainly won't forget it. He ended up getting taken away in handcuffs after the ceremony.

The parents hope this doesn't hurt their child's chance to go in the Navy. Probably not a lot of mug shots include the accused in a graduation gown.

Too bad. The principal said he wanted a dignified ceremony. But isn't that pretty rare for a high school graduation? High school is pretty undignified.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index