The best way to shave: with hot girls

Commercials for disposable razors and shaving creams tend to be a little overdramatic. Actually, I mean EXTREMELY OVERDRAMATIC!!! ... which is why I used all-caps and almost as many exclamation points as an over-the-top real estate listing:

CHARMING!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! INCLUDES BEDROOMS!!!!!

Here's a classic stupid shaver commercial. It shaves hairs off your face. It's top secret!!!

But it gets topped by the dumb online campaign cuurently under way at www.edgeshave.com. Watch Video 2. It's nearly as ridiculous as a TAG Body Spray commercial.

Of course, when I was a geeky teenager, I would've loved hot women to give me tips on shaving. But even then I would think the ads were stupid.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index