My car is 2HOT4U

Back in the late '80s and early '90s, vanity license plates seemed to be everywhere. They're a lot more rare these days, but here are a few that I've seen over the last few months.

A BMW with this plate: "BMMMW"
I guess that means mmm, mmm good. Or that the driver stutters.

A Corvette with "YOU WSH"
You wish you had this car, buddy. Or maybe it's a command: "You wash!"

A convertible (unknown make) with "DELISH"
Delicious.

I've never had a car that I would want to call attention to, but I just wonder how much these people worry about their cars when they park them in a parking lot.

There are a lot of bitter people in this world looking for an outlet for their anger. And then they see a Corvette telling them "You wish."

That's a dangerous mix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index