Texas Stadium auction ... pee like a Cowboy!

Are you a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Well, then you're in luck. Right now, you can find hundreds of items from the historic Texas Stadium up for bid at Bidspotter. Might any of these interest you?

*THE COMPLETE HOME LOCKER ROOM TOILET AND STALL. THRONE OF CHAMPIONS.

*TEXAS STADIUM HOME LOCKER ROOM URINAL.

*SIGN THAT SAYS "NO COOKING WITHIN 20 FEET OF CORRAL TENT."

*THREE SHOWER HEAD SECTION FROM THE HOME LOCKER ROOM SHOWERS. MEASURES 18.5"X11'.

*FIELD GOAL POSTS USED IN STADIUM.


I think I'm going to bid on a goalpost. But I have to check first with my homeowners association to see if I can put it in my backyard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index