'80s reminder: Eat a balanced breakfast

Back in the '80s, as some of you probably remember, there was a terrible problem sweeping the nation:

Children not having a balanced breakfast.

I, too, was affected. Many, many times I would simply have a bowl of Cheerios and forget to have toast, some assorted fruit and juice. It just didn't fit into my schedule of waking up 20 minutes before school and making it there before the bell rang.

However, I do remember a public-service announcement reminding me of the importance of breakfast. It features some kind of -- well, I don't what it is, but it's wearing a hat -- talking to us about the grumbling in our tummies.

Here it is:

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index