The dog that never stops barking

Last year I wrote a column about my beloved West Highland Terrier, Casper, when he passed away. I was amazed how many people responded to the column, and now, I'm often sent any kind of news regarding Westies.

This is from the satire/parody kings, The Onion. It's about a Westie who has not stopped barking ever. This could've been Casper as a puppy. Fortunately, he calmed down after he was a year or two old. (Except for when he was near a pool and he barked and barked because he felt he should be able to swim in every backyard pool in the neighborhood}.


Tiny Dog Has Been Barking Nonstop For 6 Years

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index