Back from vacation

Returning from vacation is never easy. All the e-mail to respond to, all the work that has piled up, all the energy that has drained from you.

Vacations are supposed to recharge your batteries, but whether I go somewhere for vacation or stay home, I return in a bit of a daze.

But it was a good vacation, highlighted by my son's Diego-themed birthday. Cooper is now 3 years old, but he claims to be 4, and he also continues to claim that his name is not Cooper.

"It's Big Brother," he says.

So now I'm back at work, and I'm feeling more positive every minute. It's a good job, after all. And there's only 30 more years until I retire.

Oh wait ... 31. The stock market is down again.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index