I've now got 17 Tom Thumb Reward Cards

Just an estimation, obviously, but it's not an exaggeration. Tom Thumb is not the grocery store my family usually goes to, but it's on my way home from work, and if I need to pick something up, I'll stop by.

Each time, it seems, the item I want to buy is about a dollar less expensive for people who have a Reward Card. So I tell the checkout person that I want to sign up for a Reward Card so that I can get the discount.

He or she then hands me a registration form that I don't want to spend time filling out. It usually sits in my car for a couple of weeks and then gets tossed out. I could just fill out the form, I guess, but I just don't want to. It's partly from laziness, but moreso from the fact that I don't want to have to sign up for a Reward card, or an Extra Care card, or a VIP card, or whatever kind of card at every place I shop.

One of these days, I'll fill one out. But I'm in no hurry. Tom Thumb always has plenty of Reward Card applications available.

Popular posts from this blog

Want my feedback? I've had it with surveys

Humor Me: Truth in customer service

Humor Me: Calculating your very own heat index